Some of you have said you want to know more about my supernatural Sims house, and I am admittedly a little bit obsessed with it at the moment, so I thought I’d make a post to tell you all about my sims and their shenanigans!
This is Levine, the avant-garde, virtuoso vampire.
This is Jacobin, the flirty, charismatic witch/alchemist.
This is a Matthew, the emotional, “social butterfly” faerie.
This is a Elliott, the hot-headed but lovably excitable werewolf.
This is a Alim, the brooding, artistic genie.
And this is Jackson, the loner but good-hearted ghost.
Now, normally I only play with one or two sims, and I’m a total micromanager. I rarely let my sims do anything without my permission. But with these guys, I didn’t even know what I wanted to do with them, there are just too many to micromanage, and I kinda just wanted to see what they would get up to.
Within one day, two of them managed to become friends and then, when I left them alone for like one sim hour, they got into a fight and went back to not being friends. The genie was hit on by both the ghost and the witch. I took the vampire to a vampire bar for a few hours, and, when I checked back on the rest at the house, three of them were actually being well behaved and having a conversation, one of them was practically starved because he still hadn’t eaten, and one of them was “contemplating the meaning of meaning.” No, that wasn’t a typo.
The second day, the vampire apparently got temporarily “lunacy” (a play on “lunar”) from studying supernaturals too long in the special library archives, so he just randomly went and slapped the werewolf and then changed into his winter wear to take a bath. The only thing that saved the slap from escalating into a full-blown fight between a vampire and a hot-headed werewolf (other than me stopping my sims if I wanted to) was that most of the sims in the household didn’t know the vampire well and were too terrified of him to engage him in social interactions. But then, after getting my vampire into the bath, I discovered the werewolf somehow managed to insult the faerie. I feel like this poor guy doesn’t mean to insult people, he’s just kinda socially awkward and does it accidentally. You should see how sad and confused he looks whenever anyone calls him out on his behavior. Later, the werewolf got so hungry while he was out that he just took out the raw hotdogs he bought at the grocery store and went to town on them in the middle of an alchemy shop.
Other weird things that have happened:
– My faerie sim LOVES to dance. Every time I leave him on his own, I find him dancing.
– Found my werewolf sim during the full moon watching a hedgehog in the park. I didn’t even know there were hedgehogs in TS3. I was afraid he might eat it, but it turns out they can’t do that. I have since discovered that he just really likes watching small animals.
– My werewolf sim sniffed a vampire who was watching him. Then he growled at him. Then he implied his mother was a chupacabra. I may have told him to do those things. He also keeps wanting to fight a vampire, so I was gonna let him, but this particular vampire was pathetic and peed himself and fainted as soon my werewolf threatened him -_-
– Every time my vampire starts playing guitar or violin, all the other sims in the house gather round to listen. It’s kind of adorable.
– Found my flirty witch winking at another sim. Didn’t know sims could wink. I don’t have a picture of that, but here’s just a random photo of him. Who’s my gorgeous witch? YOU ARE. YOU’RE MY GORGEOUS WITCH. *whispers* I think he might be the most gorgeous sim I’ve ever created, guys.
– A stray cat somehow got into the house and just decided to stay.
– This is how my werewolf eats when he’s in werewolf form. Don’t ask me why he’s naked because I don’t know. (Sometimes there are just funny glitches. And for any parents out there, don’t worry, there’s normally a blur over naked Sims, but I have a mod that removes it because it’s annoying, and Sims just look like Barbie and Ken dolls anyway.)
Since those first few days, things have calmed down a bit, and I’ve gotten a little better at playing six sims. Buuuut, I have a new contender in the OTP competition! The werewolf and the faerie have ended up in a relationship, and aren’t they just gosh darn ADORABLE?! Elliott + Matthew 5ever <3
Also, the vampire and the witch are totally into each other, but I haven’t even let them kiss yet because I’m building the tension 😉 Just lots of flirting for now, some middle of the night library not-dates-but-totally-kind-of-dates, and I had to stop them when they almost tried to sleep together once. (What can I say, Jacobin just does not appreciate the fun of slow-burning sexual tension, but I’m going to make him learn to appreciate it.) But Jacobin did give Levine a potion that allowed him to go out in the sun for the day so they could go to the summer festival together, which, come on, adorable. And Levine does feed from Jacobin sometimes, and then Jacobin makes this face, so… It’s gonna happen! TEAM JACOVINE 4 LYF.
All the supernaturals have unique interactions and abilities, but so far the werewolf has proven to have the funniest ones (he also scratches furniture lol). And that’s about it for now! Maybe some more interesting things will happen whenever my tennis elbow heals enough to play again. And maybe I’ll write some of those short stories I said I’d write since I love these guys so much more than I anticipated!