Cute Demon Crashers is a quick, free, cute, sexy game all about consent and sex positivity. Three incubi and one succubus show up at your house, and after getting to know them for a few days, you get to choose one (or none) to have sex with.
While university students are out enjoying themselves, Claire* is stuck at home and having spring break blues.
After wishing for a fun fling, she suddenly finds herself in the company of four sex demons!
Three incubi and one succubus to be exact.
Maybe spring break won’t be so boring after all…
This was quick, free, and super cute! It took me about two hours to complete. The premise (three incubi and one succubus showing up so that you can choose one to have sex with) is light and fun. There’s no plot, just getting to know the characters and then having sex. If you’re not already on board, here are six more reasons you should check it out:
– There’s sexiness, but also fun and humor, including in the sex scenes.
– There’s a big consent element, even a stop button in the corner so that you can stop at any point during the sex, not just on choice screens.
– There’s lots of pretty art (all different kinds—chibi, sketches, and full scenes), including characters, backgrounds, and unlockables, some of which are NSFW (though you can turn on censoring if you want to).
– There’s great partial voice acting that really added personality to the characters.
– There are LGBT+ characters. At least one or two (if not all) are bi/pan, there’s a f/f route, and, from how they explain it, all the incubi are also aromantic.
– There are multiple routes/endings—four characters to choose from, each with three events in which you get to know them and two different endings, plus some variations in the sex scenes depending on your choices. And then you get to have an orgy if you unlock all the endings 😉
This is a cute, fun, sexy, and overall great little game, especially considering it’s free!
– Quick, free, and cute
– Sexiness but also fun and humor
– Big consent element
– Lots of pretty art, including NSFW
– Partial voice acting
– LGBT+ characters and a f/f route
– Multiple endings
– Overall cute and fun!
(May not include everything)
– Though partially accessible for blind / visually impaired players and screen reader users with Ren’Py self-voicing mode (press V to toggle), I would not recommend it. It did not work right, and it did not work for menus or choosing who to spend time with.